2 TYPES OF KEY. SELECT THE CORRECT ONE
Upgrade Key = You are upgrading from windows 7 or 8
Activation Key = Currently Installed, need Activation or Fresh Install
Please Type winver into current windows to CHECK what version your windows is.
Confirm version before you place your order. This will prevent issues of wrong order.
Best for individuals and households, Windows 10 Home offers the best safety, productivity, and gaming features ever to help you get stuff done.
No DVD/USB pack included, product key only
100% Genuine Windows 10 Home Key
Both 32 bit and 64 bit support
Regional Restrictions: Global license, World-wide availability
All Languages Support
Online Update Support: Keep your Windows up to date
One key for 1 PC
Not for Trial, OEM, Beta and Non-Genuine version--
Retail key means you can transfer this license to another PC when you are buying or building new PC in future.
- Download Windows 10 Home: Visit Microsoft's Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File) page to download and run the media creation tool.
- When will I receive the key(s)?: You can get the license key via email within 1-12hrs. If you haven't received the key for hours, please check the spam or junk mail folder.
- 100% Working: The key is a lifetime license! Brand new & original!
- Quality Assurance: The product key will never expire, as long as the installation exists. In the unlikely case, you will be offered a complete replacement because it stops working.
No matter what help you may need with downloading, installing or activating Windows 10, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
#1: How to activate Windows 10 with product key:
- Before you begin, make sure to download and install correct edition of Windows 10. Go to this page to download the official setup files or to create a bootable USB installation media.
- Go to 'Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > System' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
- Click 'Activation' and enter the Product Key you bought. Now your Windows 10 has been activated.
#2: How to check activation status in Windows 10?Select the Windows Start menu, then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
#3: 10 Reasons to Upgrade to Windows 10 Home/ProWindows 10 is the most secure Windows OS ever. The baseline editions including: Windows 10 Home and Pro. They are the only editions available as standalone purchases in the retail outlets.
Get faster start-ups; a familiar yet expanded Start menu; and great new ways to get stuff done even across multiple devices.
- Speed Boost: Fast Startup and With DirectX 12, the new 3D engine that will get a new level of immersive performance.
- The Cortana virtual assistant: Cortana works across your devices & integrates with hundreds of apps. Setup location or time-based reminders, manage to-do lists, ask funny questions, and so much more.
- The new Microsoft Edge web browser: Microsoft Edge is the new browser built for Windows 10. Edge is faster, safer & gives you longer battery life. Stream 4K & take notes on web pages.
The new and improved Start Menu: Apps and programs, settings, files — they can all be found on the Start menu.
- Menu (expands to show names for all menu items)
- File Explorer
- Windows Store apps on your desktop: Browse apps for Xbox and your Windows phone, tablet, or computer. Shop thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings.
- New Virtual Desktops and Task View: If you keep a lot of apps open at once — or use your PC for very different types of tasks—virtual desktops offer a convenient way to stay organized.
- Improved ‘Snap Assist’ for windows: Snap Assist, 2×2 snapping, and vertical snap features help make you more productive on the desktop.
- Copy and paste in Common Prompt: In Windows 10 you will now be able to paste directories with the Ctrl and V keyboard shortcut. A simple, but nonetheless useful feature for some users.
- New tablet mode: For tablet mode, it supports the Start Menu go fullscreen and runs all apps in fullscreen. Switch between tablet and desktop modes automatically if set up correctly.
- Hugely improved Mail and Calendar apps: They’re faster, easier to use and condense more information into less space without making them feel cluttered.
Is Windows 10 Home worth it? Visit this link: Compare Windows 10 Editions & Versions | Home & Pro
#4: System Requirements
- Required processor: For better performance, We recommend 2 gigahertz (GHz) processor or faster
- Required memory: For better performance, 2GB RAM for 32-bit; 4GB for 64-bit
- Required hard disk space: Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
- Other system requirements: Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software
- Additional system requirements: You must accept the enclosed License Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms Activation required • Single license • 32 & 64-bits on USB 3.0 media included
I have emailed you several times about receiving a key for Windows 10 Home where I thought I had ordered Windows 10 Pro. Contrary to your auto response about getting back to me, I have never received any response. As I stated I will pay the difference for Windows 10 Key or refund my payment and I will order the Windows 10 Pro. I also sent a screen image of the key rejection. It's beyond irritating that you would ask for feedback when you don't seem to be able to respond to requests.
It's genuine and the keys work!
Worked as expected. No issues. Fast email with serial number. A+++
Nothing short of spectacular, I will be buying another soon. Easy to do, instant response time. All Five Star